LF Business Services was established to help individuals and small businesses with their bookkeeping needs. We specialize in “clean up” which is necessary when your books have not been properly maintained. We also make sure your data is entered correctly in order for you to have accurate financial statements.
On a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis we will maintain your books and communicate all information to your accountant when needed. We also offer off-site or remote access services where we will track your data at our office and provide you with financial reports on a regular basis. A customized plan will be designed just for you.
We will track your finances very closely to save you time and money, and to keep you protected for the future. Our showcase of services will help you reach your financial goals beyond expectation.
Contact LF Business Services now. We are available to help.
Lori Fasciano is an immeasurable help to me and my business. Her extensive knowledge of QuickBooks® has taken me from utter frustration to a sense of ease when working on my accounting.
Erik Johnson, Owner
Computer and Network Services
Lori has been an excellent mentor and advisor. Your guidance has helped me better understand QuickBooks® which allows me to effectively manage our books.
Margie Lara, Accounting Admin
TIME SENSITIVE BOOKKEEPING
- Data Entry – entering data that you provide to us.
- Accounts Payable – pay your bills to meet monthly deadlines.
- Accounts Receivable – ensure your clients are paying you on time and contact/collect on outstanding balances.
- Invoicing – create and send out your invoices for you.
- Payroll – partnering with Intuit to offer payroll solutions that include accurate payroll, direct deposit, tax filing and reporting.
- Sales & Use Tax Return Filing – file your returns for you so you do not have to worry about the deadlines.
- Year-end reporting – W-2 and 1099 processing & filling
MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
- Bank Reconciliation – reconcile your checking, savings, credit card, line of credit, and loan accounts. In turn you will have up-to-date bank balances so you can make the right financial decisions.
- Job Costing - ability to know the profit or loss on each specific job.
- Budgeting & Cash Flow – customize budget reporting and provide cash projection reports of your company’s financial picture.
- Financial Statements – provide monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and keep you updated of your financial status.
- Professional Partnering – partner with your CPA or tax professional for ensured bottom-line financial results.